This Methodology Guide was created to guide the creation of ways to become self-sufficient in food production, energy and water sources, as well as its purpose in sharing information and knowledge on low-cost sustainable and self-sufficient livelihoods with technical solutions effective following minimum parameters of technical standards for rural or urban areas.
With this material you will be able to:
– Prepare your mindset to be structured with a plan B, a refuge, in a process of definitively transforming your way of life to a self-sufficient OFFGRID way.
– Do even what you never believed you could do, having a minimum basic knowledge of the technical guidelines contained in this material.
– Overcome limiting beliefs and change the environment around you.
– Prepare minimally to support possible supply difficulties that large urban centers may have.
– Clearly and lucidly see global changes that may lie ahead.
– Undertake capital income from the economic system and gradually structure for a life more focused on self-supply, production and sufficiency.
– Move barriers, go beyond your ideal, identifying fears in structuring yourself for a life more focused on the peasantry and overcoming them.
AUTHOR- Eduardo Dias de Camargo.
PAGES 264, PDF- FILE.